Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Autumn/Fall Time

It is in the air here.  We have had a glorious summer with lots of sunshine and no rain.  There have been some subtle shifts in the light and it is chilly after dark but the last 2 mornings we have awoken to foggy conditions.  The weather forecasters are calling for rain on Friday.  Truthfully, I am ready for it.  It is so very dry that it is like a tinder box outside and any spark ignites a fire that soon grows out of control. 

Having said that I have started crocheting gourds and pumpkins.  I found a free pattern  from http://www.lionbrand.com/ called Thanksgiving Gourds.  You will need to create an account to access the pattern but there are cute.  I have started with the Butternut Squash.  I will post pictures when I have finish.

In the meantime here is a cute pictures of my doggy.  She had an owie on her nose so got a Spongebob band aid.



No comments:

Post a Comment